Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Home Stand

While gearing up for our trip back east-- to my home state of Massachusetts -- we hit a couple of snags that could delay our departure.

(More on these "snags" in another post).

We're still coming, of course-- just might arrive a day or so later than expected.

In the meantime, I'd like to set up a plan to rally with some d-bloggers (and any readers who would like to join us) in the New England area.

I was thinking that, because my boy is dying to see a baseball game while we're out there, combining a d-blogger get-together with a trip to the ball park might be fun.

Now, Joseph would go insane if we could see the Red Sox-- but I'm sure those are hard-to-get, very expensive tickets.

A really cool (and much cheaper) alternative would be to take in some Triple-A ball.



I just bought tickets tonight.

We're going to the Monday, July 23rd game. And there are still many seats available around the ones we got.

But they're selling fast.

So if you'd like to join us, comment or send me an email and I'll tell you exactly where we'll be sitting.

Game time is 7:05, but if folks arrive early maybe we could tailgate...

3 comments:

Bernard said...

Now that's a great idea. And my wife is from Pawtucket. Unfortunately I don't think we'll make it because she's taking a class on Monday evenings. But just maybe - let me look into it!

Jess Riley said...

Have a great trip!! (And is your nephew not the most adorable little guy?!?! When my sister gives birth in a few weeks, I'll have my first ever nephew--can't wait!)

mel said...

I'm there (I think)... tell me where to buy my seat!!! (please :))