Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanks

This morning I woke up early, threw in a load of laundry, booted up the laptop and discovered I was nominated for three Diabetes O.C. Blog Awards.

Thank you.

I am honored-- and in very fine company.

Please visit all of the nominated blogs-- there are some amazing, inspiring stories at each and every one.

Also, yesterday I was flabbergasted when I discovered that Art Sweet nominated one of my entries for a Perfect Post Award. I never realized these awards existed, and am glad I do now-- otherwise I never would have found this post... or this one. If you'd like to read more, go here.

12 comments:

Chris said...

That must have been nice to wake up to. I love waking up to comments, i couldn't imagine that kind of news though.
You definately deserve to be nominated for those awards.
Good Luck!

Shannon said...

Congrats to you too :) You're a great writer and know how to get to the heart of things.

Kerri. said...

Congrats, Sandra!!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Very well deserved - on both fronts.

Congratulations!

If not a mother... said...

Awesome!

George said...

you so deserve it ! Congrats!!

AmyT said...

Congrats, Sandra! It's amazing that you can handle your son's diabetes, and blog about it so eloquently as well. Hats off...

In Search Of Balance said...

Congratulations! :)

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Congrats on both nominations, Sandra.

Carey said...

Well, yours was the first that I read from the D-Blog community and surely played a part in my decision to start my own. Thanks and congrats.

Binky said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I'm glad that the awards brought me to your site, as well. You have a way with words.

Scott S said...

Congratulations! This is one instance where I think most of us would agree that this competition is very healthy!