Caro tagged me, sooooo....
Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
- Telemarketer-- (yup, in my youth I was one of those annoying people-- though I only called folks at work, where you know, most didn't mind the interruption)
- Vice President (of a marketing company)
- Part-time Editor (of a drama anthology while in college/a labor-union publication while pregnant with Joseph)
- Childbirth Instructor/Birth Assistant (Doula) -- Next to being a mom, best job I ever had.
- The Princess Bride
- Brazil (1985 Terry Gilliam film)
- Strictly Ballroom
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Massachusetts (born and raised)
- Chicago, IL
Four TV shows I love to watch:
- Arrested Development-- Best. Show. On. Television. (Boo... and it's gonna be cancelled)
- Alias (Cancelled. Do you see a pattern here?)
- Survivor (I blame my mother-in-law, who got me hooked last year-- and given the pattern above, may live to regret it)
- David Letterman (when I have the energy to stay up and watch) I love this man.
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Four of my favorite foods:
- Dark Chocolate. The darker the better.
- Lox with Cream Cheese, Tomato, Red Onion & Capers on a Potato Bagel
- Indian Food (i.e., Sag Paneer, Chicken Tikka Masala, Samosas with Chutney... all of it!)
- A Fluffernutter (pronounced fluffa-nutta) . . . well, only if the kids are having one ;-)
- Bloglines (where I read updates from all of the blogs linked here)
- The rest kind of vary from day to day as there's not much time to visit elsewhere...
- Some place warm
- . . . really, really warm
- Did I mention the warmth?
- And yeah, sipping a warming libation would be nice too.
OK, I tag: