So much, in fact, that I've had no time to post about it.
In short, there's been:
- The run-up to, and subsequent, 504 meeting (Man, was this ever grist-- I'm still shaking my head over this one... )
- Middle. School. Mania. (After many school vists, phone calls, orientations -- and much, much agonizing -- we've finally made a decision. And folks, Joseph will not be going to the school I wrote about here.)
- Lots of Little League Baseball (and one particular game that featured some pretty wonderful highs and one crushing low)
- A major scare with Evan-- one I just couldn't bring myself to write about
- Still more junk with my eyes (speaking of-- I go in for those follow-up tests today... )
- And finally-- Too. Much. Mulch.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with some recent snaps of the kids:
And the Ballerina